competitor/Judges TERMS AND CONDITIONS
important please read
Registering to compete or Judge at a competition during Meatstock (the Contest) constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the Contest, you accept and acknowledge full responsibility for your decision to participate in the Contest and warrant that you have legal capacity and authority to enter into this release.
By participating in the Contest, you forever and irrevocably release and hold harmless the event organisers Fat Apple Event Co, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective agents, and any the relevant parties.
To the full extent permitted by the law, the Relevant Parties will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by you in connection with the Contest, including:
• any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
• any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and
• any liability for personal injury or death.
On agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are intending to be legally bound hereby, for yourself, heirs, executors and administrators, to waive and release any and all kinds of rights and claims for damages you may have against the owners and organisers of the Meatstock Festival and their contractors or sponsors, including the Relevant Parties, for any and all injuries and illness suffered as a result of participating as a judge or competitor in the Contest.
You acknowledge and accept that participating in the contest is not without risk and that your participation is at your own risk.
You warrant that you do not suffer from any medical condition that could affect your ability to participate in the Contest.
The Relevant Parties reserve the right to take any action necessary in their sole discretion at any time.
By entering the Contest you agree that:
if requested by a Relevant Party you will:
• participate in a promotional photo or video shoot in connection with the Contest;
• the Relevant Parties may record your participation in the Contest, use your name, image, comments, photographs or clips (“Materials”) for publicity and promotional purposes in any form of media, without reference or compensation to you or any other person;
• the Relevant Parties may use, reproduce, edit and communicate to the public the Materials at any time in any form of media;
• the Relevant Parties may licence, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same; and
• you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials and waive all moral rights in the Materials.
The event organisers reserve the right, at their own sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the contest at any time.